200-5000 Sq. Ft.
120v Power (Higher Available)
Forklifts & Loading Docks
Warehouse Virtual Tour
ReadySpaces warehouse space is the perfect flexible industrial solution for your business needs. From small businesses to fortune 500 companies, our warehouse space caters to a long list of companies with physical goods or equipment. Our warehouse spaces range from 250-to 5,000 square feet; we have something for everyone.
Small warehouse spaces
(250-500 Sq Ft)
Medium warehouse spaces
(501-1000 Sq Ft)
Large warehouse spaces
(1001-5000 Sq Ft)
Warehouse Space in Washington DC
The Washington DC and surrounding DMV area is economically bustling and a diverse hub to industries of all kinds. The DMV area is situated near the East Coast and boasts a robust transportation infrastructure, with multiple airports, railways, and freight hubs. It connects with the rest of the world, making it a desirable location for warehouse and flex space businesses.
In addition to the public sector, the tech and healthcare arenas have multiplied since the pandemic, bringing in a more skilled workforce and a demand for increased operating space for vendors, contractors, and manufacturers in the area. This, coupled with the area’s business-friendly policies, make Washington DC a prime locale for businesses looking to grow.
With a population of over 5.4 million and rising, the DMV area has a diverse economy anchored by several significant private industries. The tech and cybersecurity industries are prominent, which can require well-equipped, spacious warehouses for their operations.
The healthcare sector is also notable in the metro area. It demands considerable warehouse space, with logistics and back-end inventory management services required to support large hospitals, clinics, researchers, and biotech companies.
Finally, Government contractors are also historically prominent in the area. They require warehouse space for their equipment and materials and are a large part of the region’s economy.
Washington DMV Area Logisitics
Population: 5.5 Million
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
– 30 miles | 45 minutes from Springfield
– 41 miles | 60 minutes from Landover
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
– 13 miles | 20 minutes from Springfield
– 13 miles | 20 minutes from Landover
- Port of Baltimore (located in Baltimore, Maryland)
– 40 miles from DMV Area
- Union Station (Amtrak and MARC commuter rail hub) – Located in Washington, DC
– 15 miles | 30 minutes from Springfield
– 9 miles | 20 minutes from Landover
- CSX Virginia Avenue Tunnel (Rail freight operations) – Located in Washington, DC
– 15 miles | 25 minutes from Springfield
– 10 miles | 20 minutes from Landover
- FedEx Hub at Washington Dulles International Airport – Located in Dulles, Virginia
- Norfolk Southern Railway (Freight rail operations) – Serving the DMV area
- Consolidated Rail Corporation (Conrail) – Serving the DMV area
Washington DC Startup Stories
Q&A about Warehouse space in Washington DC:
- What is the cost of renting warehouse space in Washington DC?
How do I find warehouse space to rent in Washington DC?
Find a location on the map above of all current locations in the DC area.
Does ReadySpaces offer small warehouse space for rent in Washington DC?
Yes, we offer spaces as small as 100 square feet in specific locations. Please view our size guide to understand better how much space you will need.
Can I rent warehouse space in Washington DC for one day or just a few days?
Our rental agreements usually start at a 90-day minimum. Please call (801) 810-2009 or start a live chat for more information.
Does ReadySpaces offer private warehouse units in Washington DC?
Yes, we offer a range of private warehouse sizes with flexible leasing and a long list of amenities included.
Does ReadySpaces offer enterprise warehouse space solutions in Washington DC?
Yes, depending on the amount of space needed. Our standard largest size available is 5,000 square feet, but specific locations offer upwards of that size.